Dedicated to discovering and developing unsigned talent in leftfield music, Future Bubblers is an extension of Gilles Peterson’s network and funded by Arts Council England. 8-10 Bubblers are selected each year and paired with a mentor for the year-long program.
As we’ve come to expect, it’s a diverse collection of tracks from the Year 5 (2020) Bubblers, bringing together music from various genres, including electronic, alt-R&B, alt-hip-hop, spoken word, neo-soul jazz and more.
Future Bubblers shared two tracks from the compilation Mark Cake’s ‘Hoon’ and NeONE The Wonderer’s ‘Nose Dive’ to whet our appetites. Dive in below and pre-order here.
1. Magoya – The Most Beautiful Lie
2. Mark Cake – Hoon
3. Ella Knight – It Don’t Matter
4. NeONE The Wonderer – Nose Dive
5. Conrad Ellis – Make It Last
6. Damos Room – Soft Bodied
7. Shakira Alleyne – Floating Soul
8. Madi Saskia – Fast Or Slow
9. Griz-O & JSSO Project – Tabou Remix