New music app, LOST, recently announced its official curators’ section, in partnership with 21 of the UK’s most influential music blogs, websites and magazines.
LOST’s official curators are: FACT, Noise, Thump UK, Mahogany, UKF, i-D, The Line of Best Fit, Dummy, The 405, Complex UK, Clash Magazine, Data Transmission, Rockfeedback, Gold Flake Paint, The Ransom Note, Inverted Audio, Stamp the Wax, Hyponik, Harder Blogger Faster, Get Into This and Fortitude Magazine.
LOST founder Crispin Futrille spoke about the new app “Working together with our curators to bring their discerning voices to a new audience in LOST, is truly exciting. We want to put the music they’re talking about right at the heart of our users’ music collections”.
Here’s a detailed list of the apps functions .
• Every track our curators review we match to artists catalogues in Spotify and Apple Music – so if you’re a premium subscriber sign-in and you can easily dig deeper.
• For live music fans we’ve partnered with Songkick, the leading independent artist-ticketing and live discovery platform, to make it easy for users to find tour dates and buy tickets directly from the app.
• Search for artists across YouTube, SoundCloud, Apple Music and Spotify – add anything you find directly to your playlists – never lose a good track again.
• Follow blogs or friends so that you can always stay up to date with what’s new.
• Add your own artwork to any of your playlists.
• Share tracks and playlists easily across Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, SMS and email.
Download LOST for iOs here.