Tiombe Lockhart returns with a sensual self-directed video for her new single”Gone“.Following up her Hudson Mohawke produced “Can’t Get Enough” visual, we have another lavishly styled clip.In this video the singer takes on the role of five characters,each of whom are going through heartbreak.Watch below and check out what the singer had to say about the video.
“I wanted to show heartbreak through five different female archetypes:
1. The Crone, that lives at the bottom of the ocean, but came up in search for something.
2. The opposite of her: The Fool, Peach on the Beach.
3. Suicidal Housewife in the pool.
4. The ATLIEN/Narrator that roams the ruins and jungle.
5. And my favorite: the dancer, the most passionate and sexual of them all.”